Facebook Funnel Workshop
Written by Alive 90.5 FM on 5 April 2019
Facebook as we all know is one of the biggest platforms to date. It’s also an extremely effective way for businesses to reach a target audience and be seen. The Facebook Funnel Workshop in Baulkham Hills will show you just how it’s done and how to effectively reach your audience.
The event will show you the secrets digital marketers use to gain results for their clients. Better yet, they aren’t going to make you sit there and watch as they show you, YOU will work through the steps on the day.
You get access to a marketing expert who will show you:
- How to get clear on your niche
- Identify the one problem and offer one solution
- Create Facebook Ads Manager so you can start converting
- Create your Facebook Pixel so you no longer leave money on the table
- Use the Facebook Tools to find your audience
- Use our reverse engineering process to create copy
- Learn how to test and measure
- How to choose eye-catching images – for free!
- Create your funnel
You will need
- An existing Facebook Page for your business
- Access to the back-end of your website
- Willing to part with $100 for your ad spend for the first week
- An idea of who you would like to market to (we do refine this on the day)
- An idea of your offering
- Questions you want to ask prospect so we can pre-qualify them (no more than 5).
This workshop is $197 BUT you only have to pay $5 to attend on the day. You only pay the full $197 at the end of the day, IF you feel it was worth it. The power is in your hands.
The workshop will be held at The Leifield Office, Suite 4, 7-11 Railway Street Baulkham Hills NSW 2153. To book tickets simply visit the Eventbrite Page.