Early A.M. Attitude
Presented by Graham Johnson
|Saturday||6:00 am||8:00 am|
Tagged as: Smooth Jazz
Every Saturday morning at 6am Graham Johnson presents the “Early A.M. Attitude program”. The program has been on air continually since March 1996 and gets its name from a track by smooth jazz legends Dave Grusin and Lee Ritenour.
Start your Saturdays on the right note with this 2 hour program featuring smooth jazz from Australia and around the world.
Graham maintains a website for fans of smooth jazz music – SmoothJazz905.com. The site has items of news, photos, and a whole lot more. Graham also uploads the most recent “Early A.M. Attitude” program to this site so that you can replay it at any time.
Here’s what a few listeners have said:
- “My wife and I listened to your show while having breakfast. It is the perfect accompaniment to this beautiful spring morning that we are having”. – A.W. –California, USA
- “I enjoy your shows & download them to listen in the car on the way to work.” P.C., Sydney, Australia
- “Hey Graham , Listening to your show ; Checked out your site some time ago .. glad to see you’re the Smooth Jazz Defender down under! Keep up the great work!” M.S. – USA
- “I know that every week I say the same thing , but you have a great program! Always a great pleasure for the ears !” – D.D. – France
- “Hi Graham…Great music on your show.” – S.E. West Indies
- “I’ve been listening to “Early AM Attitude” via the internet; great show and I love the mix of artists.” – C.R., Sacramento, California, USA
- “It’s around 23:30 in London and I’ve just tuned in to SmoothJazz905! I’m enjoying the ”EARLY A.M. ATTITUDE PROGRAM” It’s very clear. Australia to London at the speed of great music”. – D,G. London, England
- “Wonderful show, Graham. Last week, I got to play it in the waiting room at my auto dealership. Everyone loved it. Big fun, it was!” – J.M, San Diego, California.
- “Listen to the greatest smooth jazz show on the continent.” I.G. Zagreb, Croatia.
Reward your good taste and join the smooth jazz fans from Australia and around the world who regularly tune into this program. It’s the place to have your musical attitude adjusted each time you listen.
Podcast of previous episodes
Sorry, there is nothing for the moment.